Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Get To Know...Me?

Hey guys I figured I do a little get to know me...mainly because I like answering questions...and no one actually reads this, lol. I got the questions off of tumblr...I'll post the pictures of it so you can see them. Answer the questions in the comments so I can get to know you!!!
1. my name and then my nickname from soccer :)
2. I would have to say my low self-esteem maybe.
3. My passion...at least I would like to believe that my passion is my biggest strength.
4. None now but I used to have my ears pierced.
5. Relient K baby!!! They made me an amazing graduation video and I'm gonna see them in August!
6. I remember being in a barn riding horses and Cord McCoy was my dad and we were riding horses in a huge barn at a PBR event and I got lost and couldn't find him!
7. Fish....yes I know weird but sooo true.
8. The Patriot!!!
9. Auburn....it's light brown in winter but turns red in summer.
10. um....Im not sure.
11. Pink Lily <3
12. Dogs...big dogs. I have a poofy Alaskan Malamute.
13. My birthday!
14. Pretzels and pudding
15. SEVEN
16. Kaitlin
17. none....nope....none....nada....ZERO
18. something fun and yet cute like the fair or rodeo....and then a walk in the middle of the night :)
19. grape kool-aid, peas, funeral protestors, Alex Pettyfer's acting, Kronos
20. rasberry tea, Jake Abel, rain, Jesus, writing
21. I have an unidentified food allergy that makes me break out in hives and puff up.
22. my Courage To Be You rubber awareness bracelet.
23. on me? eyes....
24. either C2BU or Love146 on my shoulder...although I don't really want a tattoo.
25. C2BU Princess Blog, The Lioness Den, Ethan Luck
26. my imagination
27. welll......
28. Turtle On A Fence Post by June Rae Wood but my favorite series is the Percy Jackson series. YAY LUKE! :)
29. depends on my mood....
30. my cousin


Hope you enjoyed! Answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment