Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Boycott PepsiCo STOP KILLING BABIES.

Hey guy,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I don't know if you've heard about the Pepsi Pro-Life boycott...but here it goes. PepsiCo is partnered with Senomyx which uses cells from aborted babies to research and produce flavor enhancers for PepsiCo products and beverages. Even if you don't oppose abortion this is just nasty. However, I am a huge pro-lifer and my voice is joining the crowd calling for a boycott on PepsiCo. Since when is it okay to use children's body parts to research and make food? If this were any other child it would be called cannibalism...but because it's the bodies of countless aborted children it's just part of business protocall? My family and I along with several others are going on a boycott of all PepsiCo products. I'll follow up this blog in a couple days with a complete list of PepsiCo products for those of you who want to join me in the fight against unjustice. Also here's a link to the article so you can see for yourself.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pro-life-groups-call-for-pepsi-boycott-over-aborted-fetal-cell-lines/
we can't sit by and do nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment